voodoo current situation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voodoo current situation

Just chatted with trusted crew member/buddy and the are replacing a failed spray bar pump. Requires scoop removal.

Have pic but upload keeps failing..
    $$

Re: voodoo current situation

Thanks for the update.

Comment

That's a pretty minor issue to have.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
        That's a pretty minor issue to have.
        They seemed to be pretty relaxed.. Steve was under the plane with his flashlight headband.

Comment

Originally posted by bikenutty View Post
          Just chatted with trusted crew member/buddy and the are replacing a failed spray bar pump. Requires scoop removal.

$$
          BN, you are da' MAN!

I'll see you tomorrow afternoon!
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

$$
            AAACK! I'm betting, it's above the limit that the processing software embedded on the server can handle to make it the "right" size for the forum software..

I'm tryin' to get sleepy so I can leave really early overnight so, I'm not gonna do much tonight.. I'll have a day off once I get down there and I'll get all the board stuff dialed for this year!!

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
              AAACK! I'm betting, it's above the limit that the processing software embedded on the server can handle to make it the "right" size for the forum software..

I'm tryin' to get sleepy so I can leave really early overnight so, I'm not gonna do much tonight.. I'll have a day off once I get down there and I'll get all the board stuff dialed for this year!!

Sounds good Wayne. You drive safe and stay awake! It's a pain in the ass to resize the pics on my phone so I'm leaving them large, hopefully you can get that resiz-er fixed.!

Gnite all.

Comment

Brewski!! I hope we can see each other! I'll be up there Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday!!

Race 29
                Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

Sounds good Wayne. You drive safe and stay awake! It's a pain in the ass to resize the pics on my phone so I'm leaving them large, hopefully you can get that resiz-er fixed.!

Gnite all.
                  What's the pixel size and file size of the images off your phone? I'll go in and see if I can dial up the max size allowed... not sure if I'm able to control the software at that level from the control panel, but there's likely a hack if not.

You're the most active out there person at the races! NBC needs to hire you as info feed man! I'm not S h I t t i n'! Seriously, your connections to the players and mechanics of the official information stream are simply astounding!

Last year, you getting me those UNOFFICIAL but exciting as hell results from the Saturday Gold so I could do the live interviews with Tiger and Stevo is unforgettable! What a moment when you got the scoop to me seconds before getting the cue to go live... I sort of porked the interview with Tiger because my phone outsmarted me and went to sleep!

Anyway, BIKENUTTY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
                    Brewski!!
                    Race 29
                    You talking to me? (in best Yogi Bear voice right after a tourist offered him some tasty snack)

booboo.wav
                    Wayne Sagar
                    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                      What's the pixel size and file size of the images off your phone? I'll go in and see if I can dial up the max size allowed... not sure if I'm able to control the software at that level from the control panel, but there's likely a hack if not.

You're the most active out there person at the races! NBC needs to hire you as info feed man! I'm not S h I t t i n'! Seriously, your connections to the players and mechanics of the official information stream are simply astounding!

Last year, you getting me those UNOFFICIAL but exciting as hell results from the Saturday Gold so I could do the live interviews with Tiger and Stevo is unforgettable! What a moment when you got the scoop to me seconds before getting the cue to go live... I sort of porked the interview with Tiger because my phone outsmarted me and went to sleep!

Anyway, BIKENUTTY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Thanks Wayne.... just doing what I can to help keep this event alive... that's why we volunteer every year. People like you make it worthwhile. This year I am only part time working for NAG as a motorcycle buddy/stunt pilot is racing and he named me crew chief. Our first year as a team and his first pylon race.

Comment

Working...
                      X