Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To lighten the mood a little- Sawbones!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To lighten the mood a little- Sawbones!!!

The aviation community is all shocked about Precious Metal and it will definitely be hard to cope with not seeing one of the fastest unlimiteds on the ramp next week. That being said, Thom is alive and well (physically at least) and we can all cheer for him to take the Gold back to Florida with "Hot Stuff".

We also still have a hot unlimited field with three of the fastest unlimiteds EVER lined up against each other. But for what it's worth, there is also a 3350 powered Sea Fury who doesn't get as much attention as she deserves, especially being the fastest Sea Fury at Reno this year!

Here's a video of her "Labor Day Shakedown" with her gorgeous new paint. Hope all goes well for Curt on his flight to Stead Thursday

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: To lighten the mood a little- Sawbones!!!

I'd be shocked if it went faster than nx20sf!!

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      The aviation community is all shocked about Precious Metal and it will definitely be hard to cope with not seeing one of the fastest unlimiteds on the ramp next week. That being said, Thom is alive and well (physically at least) and we can all cheer for him to take the Gold back to Florida with "Hot Stuff".

We also still have a hot unlimited field with three of the fastest unlimiteds EVER lined up against each other. But for what it's worth, there is also a 3350 powered Sea Fury who doesn't get as much attention as she deserves, especially being the fastest Sea Fury at Reno this year!

Here's a video of her "Labor Day Shakedown" with her gorgeous new paint. Hope all goes well for Curt on his flight to Stead Thursday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAdbmMqRY0w
      I needed that, thank you!

Sawbones sounds good, and looks even better!

Comment

Originally posted by Race70 View Post
        I'd be shocked if it went faster than nx20sf!!
        How did that slip past me, I would be too!!!
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Working...
        X