Hey Wayne....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Wayne....

Can you do me a favor? If you check your email you'll find this info a duplicate.

On Thursday 11/13/03, John Penny in 77 and John Parker in 351 will depart Reno for Nellis. The plan is fly in form to Nellis and I THINK do some fly-bys upon arrival.

Your mission, if you chose to accept, is to get some shots of them. This is of course weather and other unplanned difficulties dependent. But give it a shot will ya...

dun dun da da dun dun da da ....

Thanks

Bill
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Yea Baby!

All over it WJ!

Emailed John for "ETA"....

One of the great moments!

Wayne

Comment

leaving?

Any idea when they are leaving Stead? I feel a cold coming on....

Leo
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Sorry Leo, I don't know. Most likely 30min to 1 hour after they plan. You probably can call American Air Racing and ask, but even John and John may not know yet. Maybe Wayne can get more info if he is not in jail yet.

Bill Pearce
        Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
        Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Hey Leo,

First off it was great to meet and speak to you at the races this year. To answer your question when the John's (hmmmm) are planning on leaving... As of now we are planning on pushing at or around 1:00pm. If I recall correctly it took John Penny 45 to 50 minutes to get down to Vegas last year. Hope that helps and maybe I will see you out their tommorrow.

Roger
          How much Bear time do you have?

Comment

Hello

Same here Roger!
            Wayne has my e-mail I'm sure, would like to ask you a question or two off board (nothing secret!)
            I should be driving bye around then on my way home for a pit stop before leaving for a couple days. Gonna try to stop and catch a peek.

Leo
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
            X