Blue Skies: Jan Parker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Skies: Jan Parker

This one breaks my heart. My good friend, godmother, sweetheart... unreplaceable person, Jan Parker passed over the last few days.

She was John Parker's angel on the sidelines, one of the sweetest oddball people I've ever had the privilege and honor of knowing and calling FRIEND!

Jan, I want to hug you one more time, but, alas, I will not be able to...

I do not know how your love of your life will make it through this without you!

Jan Parker, you were a ONE OF A KIND! I will cherish memories of every moment I was able to share with you..

Blue Skies my lovely friend!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Blue Skies: Jan Parker

Blue Skies Jan Parker. Thoughts & prayers to John & all else close to her in life.
    Lockheed Bob

Comment

To fade from this life, into the next; spreading her wings once more, graciously taking flight into realms of Glory, satisfied and set-free. We'll see you there someday, Jan.

- Joseph

Comment

A truly Grande Dame has left the room.

Comment

That's such sad news.

I bought a couple of "Free John Parker" shirts from her several years ago and that turned into an extended conversation; such a nice, sweet lady.

Blue skies and Godspeed, Jan.

Comment

I can speak for myself and I'm sure for all the Thunder Mustang group that over the years we have developed a wonderful friendship with both Jan and John ~ She was a very gracious, warm and fun person to be around ~ we will miss her more than can be put into words ~ Blue Sky's my friend ~ forever in our minds and hearts.

Comment

Working...
            X