Bear Secrets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear Secrets

Not sure if this will post correctly, but on Precious Metal Racing Fan page there is a video revealing some of the new go-fast secrets for the Bear.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Re: Bear Secrets

Originally posted by Donald McMullin View Post
    Not sure if this will post correctly, but on Precious Metal Racing Fan page there is a video revealing some of the new go-fast secrets for the Bear.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/Preciou...71055266243368
    Funny video I saw it posted yesterday, wish they would make more fun videos like that because if you didn't notice it's from 2010. Fun nonetheless!
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Hahahahaha, the T-6 bit was the best part!

Comment

I do hope they have sorted out the cooling gremlins so the Bear pilot can maintain high power setting over the entire race on Sunday.

Comment

I do hope they have sorted out the cooling gremlins so the Bear pilot can maintain high power setting over the entire race on Sunday.
          !!!

Comment

And if the Gremlin is in the cockpit?

Comment

They are trying a new technique. Let the bear sit untouched for months.

Oh wait, that is the same method they have been using.

Comment

Ezell Aviation just posted a picture of the Bear engine running with a prop on the back of a truck supposedly last night or some night recently. Just gotta bring her to stead now!
                Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                  Ezell Aviation just posted a picture of the Bear engine running with a prop on the back of a truck supposedly last night or some night recently. Just gotta bring her to stead now!
                  Oh Looky! The three-bladed prop!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X