Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reno Air Race Program Collection & Related Photos, Related Vintage Newspaper Articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno Air Race Program Collection & Related Photos, Related Vintage Newspaper Articles

I am selling my Reno Air Race Program Collection on ebay this coming Sunday August 2 starting at 2:00pm. I have been a Reno Air Race Fan since 1971. I am selling my collection of 30 programs dating from 1974 to 2005 (excluding 1986 and 2001).
    In addition to the programs, in the collection there are several local vintage newspaper articles that will bring back memories from past races. These articles alone might have value due to the rarity of them. Also included are some personal photos of the various races and a book entitled, "Gentlemen, You Have A Race".

Check it out on ebay this coming Sunday August 2 under Reno Air Race Program Collection. I have included several photos on that site.
    Last edited by Ranger Rick; 08-01-2015, 11:51 AM. Reason: I had the wrong ebay start date. Had Aug 4. Should have read Aug 2.
Working...
X