Happy Birthday Shawn Aro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Shawn Aro

Happy Birthday Shawn. Thanks for all your contributions on the Reno Air Races. Have a good one.
    Lockheed Bob

Re: Happy Birthday Shawn Aro

Happy Birthday, Shawn!

Good seeing you at PRS as always and looking forward to Race Week. Enjoy my friend.
    Owen Ashurst
    Performer Air Boss - Reno Air Races
    http://airbossone.com/

Comment

Thank you so much

Comment

Happy Birthday, Shawn.
        See you soon in Reno.
        Big hugs,
        Betty

Comment

Happy (belated) birthday Shawn
          Looking forward to seeing you soon at Reno this year - till then, have a happy one sir
          Mark K....

Comment

Originally posted by Pylon1_Mark View Post
            Happy (belated) birthday Shawn
            Looking forward to seeing you soon at Reno this year - till then, have a happy one sir

Hi Mark thank you i am hardly on anymore being working on face book pages hope to see you at the races this year take care Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro View Post
              Hi Mark thank you i am hardly on anymore being working on face book pages hope to see you at the races this year take care Shawn
              Well, I'm coming this year (I hope).... might be bad timing though.

You see, the contract for the FAA academy went to a different company (Raytheon has had it for the last 6 years) and they are scheduled to take over operations here in OKC on Sept 9th.... the day my vacation was supposed to start. Anyway, to make a long story short - they are low balling the staff with offers that are 15-20% below what we are currently making, so it may come down to not having enough available staffing to allow me to take off of work.... which would suck. Guess I could just quit... but that's kinda like cutting off your nose to spite your face. Maybe I can just delay my hiring until after Reno by "negotiating" my pay (ask for something ridiculous like $60/hr and when they fire back another offer, tell them I'm considering it until after the races are over).

Damn sure gonna try to make it out there this year - but the fat lady hasn't sung yet.... so I remain hopeful (as I do have options). We'll see.
              Mark K....

Comment

Mark can you send me your number aroshawn1456@aol.com Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn Aro View Post
                  Mark can you send me your number aroshawn1456@aol.com Shawn
                  On it's way buddy
                  Mark K....

Comment

Working...