Bear hibernation nears end: Rare Bear Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bear hibernation nears end: Rare Bear Update

Mark D's at it again.. read what Lyle has to say about the progress to date on the Rare Bear project.

They STILL need our help, so beat the bushes and see what we can scare up to help!!

Additional information posted at http://www.rarebear.com/

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Great interview....any news from the other teams as we get down to the wire for R2K2 ??
    the other Wayne................

Comment

Originally posted by GWB
      Great interview....any news from the other teams as we get down to the wire for R2K2 ??
      Umm.. a couple of things that if we told ya, someone would have to kill us, so we'd have to kill you ..

Wire.. what wire.. guys aint even sweatin yet!

Seriously, we've got some neat stuff comin.

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Lawsuit?

About the lawsuit. What's that all about? Can you provide any info without directly quoting Lyle?

Comment

About the lawsuit. What's that all about? Can you provide any info without directly quoting Lyle?

I'm thinking that wouldn't be possible without violating the confidence under which this information was received....If this was leaked out, even in a paraphrased form, it might hurt someone, and dry up any sources of racing information in the future. However, if I'm wrong, I'm all ears.........

But.............it is a danged good question, since us poor readers are left dangling with questions about information that can't be released.........I wonder why it was even mentioned.......
          the other Wayne................

Comment

You're right, we can't and would not say anything further about it.

We left the content of the interview as approved by all concerned. Sorry if it leaves anyone hanging but that's where it's at currently.

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

progress

Oh, the things we all can't talk about...

Seriously, I have no idea of the status of the legal dispute. On the reporting note, we all have to respect that AAFO gets the inside line because THEY respect confidentiality when asked.

On a better note, Don and I just removed .5% of the weight of the Bear and threw it out! This weight reduction may not be earth shattering, but it IS significant. Other little things may happen and in the imortal words of a nameless US Senator: "... a billion here, a billion there, pretty soon you're talking about real money."

Comment

so you finally decided to show up again huh eric ? >;^)> and on the day i took off too, gonna be around this saturday?
                heh heh alriiiight

Comment

Working...
                X