Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any photographers going to the Mojave Experimental Records/Fly-In

Good-day?

Curious, which, if any, of our local photographers will be going to the Mojave fly-in, April 17-19 ??

- Joseph

Re: Any photographers going to the Mojave Experimental Records/Fly-In

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post
    Good-day?

Curious, which, if any, of our local photographers will be going to the Mojave fly-in, April 17-19 ??

- Joseph

Hey Guys,

Let me know if you are going to be around, especially if you have a badass camera. I would love to get you access to the racers and the 3km course to record the event. We can use all the help we can get.

In order to get you on the 3km course you need to attend the FAA required brief, so please contact me early and often!!!

Elliot Seguin
    mojaveflyin@gmail.com

Comment

Re: Any photographers going to the Mojave Experimental Records/Fly-In

Originally posted by laminar View Post
      Hey Guys,

Let me know if you are going to be around, especially if you have a badass camera. I would love to get you access to the racers and the 3km course to record the event. We can use all the help we can get.

In order to get you on the 3km course you need to attend the FAA required brief, so please contact me early and often!!!

Elliot Seguin
      mojaveflyin@gmail.com
      Hey Elliot, I was all over this until I checked in with Linda (beerNazi) and realized, we have a trip to Victoria BC planned for ages and there ain't no way I'm going to get out of it!

You guys know Big Al, great shooter, he has a Bonanza and we were going to fly down.. If I can convince him to fly down with his wife, I'll send my camera and lenses with him.

TRULY disappointed that the trip north, planned for over a year, overlaps into this great event. Hoping for many reports and photos here on the message board!

(no CIA here )

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X