Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Old Reno Footage

Ahh good grainy Reno footage

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Random Air Blog

Re: More Old Reno Footage

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Random Air Blog

Comment

Nice finds! I've got a bunch of Hi8 stuff from around early 90's to about '96, all shot from stands or pits. IF they have not been misplaced and are where I actually think they are after several moves without having eyes on them.. IF I can find, I'll have to figure out how too capture from that media type to digital..

Too bad that I don't have something that would play them that had an upconversion hdmi cable on it!
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

That's nice. The first loop seems to be a combination of footage from Reno '73 (Bill Turbull's T-6 and Tallman's Duck), Mojave '76 (Dick Hunt in the Super Pinto and the Human Fly DC-8), and Reno '76 (with Bob Forbes Tigercat, the Hawkins & Powers Privateer, the CAF Tora routine, and some relatively rare shots of Ed Messick racing the ex-Slovak P-39, Lefty in White Lightnin, and "little Stevie" Hinton in Jack Flaherty's P-63F.

Comment

The second loop is Reno '73 and Reno '74. Great shots of Bud Fountain, Mike Smith, Lyle Shelton, John Wright, Bob Love, and Ken Burnstine.

Comment

Thanks! Gotta love those Bearcats
            Random Air Blog

Comment

Any idea on the year for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UkwILtP0Ss

Vintage 8mm footage of the 1970 (?) Reno Air Races. Don't know much about the planes, but the 1970 Cuda convertible is sweet!
              Random Air Blog

Comment

Working...
              X