New Tiger in the tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Tiger in the tank

Would anyone like to have my Strega "Young Tiger (Steven)" sketch, it is signed by The Steve and Steven Hinton and of course Tiger. First person to send an address and I will put it in the mail for you.

I have some Reno programs with some signed by different folks over the years. I gave some old programs and all my old airplane magazines to Stead for possible showcase display in the new terminal.

I have some old tickets and also some different VIP wrist bands if anyone is interested.

First come first serve and please not everything to one person. If you feel you want to pay for some of this stuff give it to Wayne for the Forum Site. Did anyone like the Christmas Air Race sketch I have done in the pasts to color with their kids or grand kids, if so let me know and I will do a couple for down loading. Merry Christmas to all, KC

Re: New Tiger in the tank

I'd like to have it!

Doc

Comment

Sir, I would appreciate the wrist bands and tickets, please and thank you.

Comment

Tiger print went to Joe in Idaho, I need first come first serve address to send the stuff. Thanks, KC

Comment

Working...
        X