We're Back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We're Back...

Actually, we've been back for a couple of weeks now, from our six weeks of adventures and misadventures. I've been digging through endless boxes of slides, but I've finally gotten started scanning and printing.

Here's a shot from Sunday's Silver Race.

Neal
    Attached Files

And another from the same race...
    Attached Files

Comment

Those who do not get to Stead early really do miss a lot of great racing!
      Attached Files

Comment

Nice shot Neal! Thanks for getting to Stead early enough to get us on film!
        Jeff Lo
        Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
        Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

You're welcome, Jeff. I go to Reno for Racing. The Unlimiteds make the nicest noises, but for serious racing I really like the "lesser" classes.

Neal
          Attached Files

Comment

Some really impressive pilots race in the morning, too. For years I've been telling my more Unlimited-centric friends about an IF1 guy who I think is one of the most proficient and versatile people in the sport. Suddenly this year I think a few more people know who Gary Hubler is...
            Attached Files

Comment

Here's one from Birgitta, who is just getting better as the years go by. This unusual angle is from pylon 1. I don't usually go there, as the shooting angles are limited and the light difficult for anything but headon shots. When things work there, though, the results can be really neat...

Neal
              Attached Files

Comment

It's kind of funny -- Everyone always wants shots of their airplane with the "Reno Pylon" -- which I'm not especially good at getting. Finally I get a really cool example, and the subjects are not customers!! Totally unfair, if you ask me...
                Attached Files

Comment

Beautiful Shot Neal A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
                  Mystical Power

Comment

Thank you Tom -- Did Mary Beth like Birgitta's picture of her? Tell her we missed her this year!

Neal
                    Last edited by wingman; 11-10-2003, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Not Unlimited

I've been meaning to mention, for anybody who generally just follows this site, that Scotty Germain recently ran a really nice article by Michael Luvara on this Race team. Nice to see something that details just what it takes to field a competitive Reno effort. Thank you Scotty and Michael for some "other-than-Unlimited" coverage!

Neal
                      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X