X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial Chat Room Available

I've installed a trial chat room, available at

Give it a test run...

It requires a valid email address and a mail to you and click back for confirm so, that should discourage most who *might* stir up the poopot to not do it as their email will be on file...

Get comfy with it and we'll keep it.. though, once aafo.com is moved over there.. we'll likely change the web address to aafo.com/racechat.. and, you'll have to register again.. sorry about that but.. it's the only way I can set it up at the moment.

Have fun, behave! If anyone sees something bad.. lemme know ok??

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Chat Room

I've used it,
    I like it,
    Lets keep it!!

Don Hatten
    Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

Wayne,
      It's a winner!

Race 29
      Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

I just signed up.. and spoke with Juke for a minute or two...
        any whays, I like it. This is some thing AAFO has needed for a while now. it is a keeper.

Thanks

Comment

It's Sunday night, I think it's down, I'm getting an error message. I need to know there are others thinking about Air Racing right now just the same as I am! I'm already addicted. I need my therapy!!!!

Race 29

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29
            It's Sunday night, I think it's down, I'm getting an error message. I need to know there are others thinking about Air Racing right now just the same as I am! I'm already addicted. I need my therapy!!!!

Race 29
            Hummn... I noticed that, could not fix it and went back to moving the site to the new server. When you can see this message, we're there.. you'll have been seeing a "closed" message at the old server mb location.

Working out a few bugs but due to a strong need to get rid of that old server.. we're going to go live with bugs and all in place..

Anyway, we'll have to perfect that chat thing a bit later.. I've had to just disable it for now.. sorry guys!!

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne,
              Not a problem. Sounds like you've got the main job done getting the site over to the new server. Keep us posted on the chat room, it was really very cool! Thanks for looking into the error message for me.

Race 29

Comment

Working...
              X