Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SCALE UNLIMTEDS

hello every one bearclaw hear
    so i was at the races last weekend and had my voodoo model with me in person and a lot of you who where there saw it and i had the privileged of sharing space with team VOODOO and every body loved it

so i am posting this to you the race fans that are also model builders which model race plane do you want to see done? i got permission from the rare bear people to do that one and all years will be covered

i am also going to do PRECIOUS METAL and the RB-51 and MISS ASHLEY 2 and tsunami and the pond racer and strega and also the chino SUPER CORSAIR so am i for getting any body let me know

Re: SCALE UNLIMTEDS

Well since you already mentioned Strega, I vote for the RB-51.

Fisher Models had a nice 1/32 resin one but it's out of production, rare, and amazingly expensive.

Comment

You know where my vote goes....
      Attached Files

Comment

I'd really like to see a Tsunami model, not a conversion.
        I have no idea it you have the means to accomplish that?

And I'd also like to vote for a Red Baron conversion, 1/48, 1/32 would be awesome! -I've never been able to get my hands on the Fisher kit because, as it was already mentioned; it's super rare, and super expensive!

Comment

I'm sure everyone here already knows about the High Planes kits that are available. They're not to bad. They require a little bit of work, but isn't that the fun of modeling anyway? If you don't know about them, here's the link.

You can find them on ebay every once in awhile also.

Race 29
          Full throttle till you see God, then turn left!

Comment

It was nice meeting you Bearclaw! Congrats on selling the 4 custom models. Post some pics when you finish them.
            Tony

Comment

Originally posted by Race 29 View Post
              I'm sure everyone here already knows about the High Planes kits that are available. They're not to bad. They require a little bit of work, but isn't that the fun of modeling anyway? If you don't know about them, here's the link.

You can find them on ebay every once in awhile also.

Race 29
              I love HPM, I just want something bigger!
              'Cause you know bigger is better.

Comment

and thats why i am doing 1/48 stuff then other scales

Comment

Working...
                X