STEVEN HINTON: LIVE INTERVIEW COMING TOMORROW MORNING 9:30 Pacific

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STEVEN HINTON: LIVE INTERVIEW COMING TOMORROW MORNING 9:30 Pacific

Very cool! Just learned that Nevada Public Radio will be talking live with Stevo tomorrow... Hey, let's flood their stats page with visits via this site.. (I got to help set up the interview) I'd would love for them to see just how many of us there out here.. would not hurt to have the stats show where these visits came from (click the upcoming link when you go there)

There's an "On Air" link within the upper right quadrant of the page..

Spread the word, tell your friends, point them to this thread so's they can grab the "referrer" tag from the link on this page..

Good STUFF! Thank you Steven for making yourself available for this!!

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: STEVEN HINTON: LIVE INTERVIEW COMING TOMORROW MORNING 9:30 Pacific

I'm listening...

Comment

I got confused because there are three live links... it's the "state of Nevada" link... should be up in a minute...
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Stevo did a great job despite the host's focus on death and danger.
        Sky Critter

Comment

I wish it would have gone on for 30-60 minutes. There's a lot more that could have discussed and covered. 7 minutes is too short.
          Last edited by SkyvanDelta; 09-19-2014, 07:41 PM.

Comment

....and the link is :??????
            Mayday51
            Jim Gallagher

Comment

Great job on Steven's part, he did great batting down the negatives that were mentioned and turning them into more positives. If the interviewer wasn't rushing him he sure had a lot more to say. At least he got some recognition!
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

http://knprnews.org/post/pilot-share...reno-air-races
                Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by SkyvanDelta View Post
                  I wish it would have gone on for 30-60 minutes. There's a lot more that could have discussed and covered. 7 minutes is too short.
                  NPR indicated that they are going to do another, longer interview with father and son, that will be cool!

I'll post date when I get it..
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
                    Stevo did a great job despite the host's focus on death and danger.
                    x2

While I appreciate the recognition, the host did a terrible job. He was really trying to get some death and destruction type sensationalism. Steveo turned it around every time.

What they should do is get a guest interviewer (I vote Wayne) to ask some intelligent, knowledgable questions.
                    You'll get your chance, smart guy!

Comment

Working...
                    X