Schedule final update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schedule final update?

Updated once more. Bronze taken out, Unlimited gold still on Friday... In the liveairshowtv race report Stevo said they're gonna race on Friday so it looks like we have three unlimited golds...
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Schedule final update?

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    Updated once more. Bronze taken out, Unlimited gold still on Friday... In the liveairshowtv race report Stevo said they're gonna race on Friday so it looks like we have three unlimited golds...
    Good news! Glad they decided to still give the fans three days of bad boy-ism.

Comment

Originally posted by glider90 View Post
      Good news! Glad they decided to still give the fans three days of bad boy-ism.
      I don't like the added gold race. Too much time on the motors before Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
        I don't like the added gold race. Too much time on the motors before Sunday.
        I can see both sides - two Golds vs. three. For those of us who can't make it until Sunday, the more healthy "bad boys" the better! Fingers crossed that we've seen the last of the unlimited maydays...

Comment

Schedule has always had the top qualifiers (6 I believe) skipping heats on Thursday, Then racing Fri, Sat, Sun. I understand the concerns for hard time on the engines but they do lessen it by skipping Thursday. Figure too without the heats it would be that much harder for someone to bump up to Gold if they had problems earlier in the week.

Comment

I like the return to three gold heats. If I was Tiger I would go qualify again today with the race engine. Never know if three heats are going to be enough to get it done, and conditions could be better.
            Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Samuel View Post
              I like the return to three gold heats. If I was Tiger I would go qualify again today with the race engine. Never know if three heats are going to be enough to get it done, and conditions could be better.
              Still smokey?
              Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

...change title to:
                "schedule of the moment"
                ....would be more like it......
                Mayday51
                Jim Gallagher

Comment

Checked again, interesting way of doing it this year, ONE Bronze on Thursday with PM, and then four Silver, and finally three Golds. Let's have some Unlimited fun!!
                  Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Checked again, interesting way of doing it this year, ONE Bronze on Thursday with PM, and then four Silver, and finally three Golds. Let's have some Unlimited fun!!
                    Noticed that update myself...waiting for a new update, as the first Silver heat has Hoot in 232 listed in the pole spot...someone check the American Spirit racer project and see if the engine is missing.
                    "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
                    -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

There are not enough airplanes to have a bronze heat. The schedules are still all messed up.

Comment

Four in the Bronze heat (assuming PM makes it), five in the Silver heat (assuming 232 doesn't), top four qualifiers not racing until Friday.
                        Last edited by Mike51; 09-10-2014, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike51 View Post
                          Four in the Bronze heat (assuming PM makes it), five in the Silver heat (assuming 232 doesn't), top four qualifiers not racing until Friday.
                          232 is already slated for a truck ride home, unless they're playing a cruel joke on their fans (me being the loudest one).
                          "America is all about speed...hot, nasty, bada** speed."
                          -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Comment

Totally unacceptable to have no weekend air show schedule up at this point. I go to Long Beach, Chino and Monterey and none of these events are organized this poorly .

Comment

Just found this

Doc
                              Last edited by De Camara; 09-10-2014, 03:37 PM. Reason: Info found

Comment

Working...
                              X