Clear All

• THE BEAR

Is she back this year! Thanks, KC

Re: THE BEAR

""I SURE HOPE SO""

Great Job...Very cool

Comment

Pretty good drawing of Strega and Voodoo as they come up to lap him...................

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMX105 View Post
        Pretty good drawing of Strega and Voodoo as they come up to lap him...................
        You mean of the Bear lapping Strega and Voodoo.

Da Bear!

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisMX105 View Post
          At least the smoke and flames coming out of the exhaust kinda look like 232 did...

Comment

Guys,

Can you at least set aside your personal stuff in one thread and let an artist enjoy and share his work? We get that you are pissed. Can you just not get that piss on a fan's hard work?

Cool piece of art as always, Kahnzilla!

James

Comment

Great job again, as all your drawings!

All it needs is Czech Mate ahead of the Bear, call it "The Pass"

Comment

Originally posted by Fawkes View Post
                Guys,

Can you at least set aside your personal stuff in one thread and let an artist enjoy and share his work? We get that you are pissed. Can you just not get that piss on a fan's hard work?

Cool piece of art as always, Kahnzilla!

James
                Please don't ascribe motives or intents to my post. My post, in reaction to ChrisMX105's post was all in fun as I believe his was and something that Kahnzilla seems to celebrate, too.

I do enjoy Kahnzilla's work, something that I think the vast majority of us do as well.

So lighten up, Francis.

Comment

My comments were not in response to any interaction between people in this thread and if you read them as such, I apologize for it not being clearer. I should have quoted the exact posts that I was referring to as yours would not have been included.

James

Comment

KC I love your drawings, they are the best!

Comment

Originally posted by toldjaso View Post
                      At least the smoke and flames coming out of the exhaust kinda look like 232 did...
                      Well, it IS another 3350 after all.

I like the drawing's Ratfink-esque style. The middle finger isn't necessary though. Just IMO.
                      Last edited by 440_Magnum; 09-09-2014, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 440_Magnum View Post

The middle finger isn't necessary though. Just IMO.
                        Maybe not, but I think the finger would be the airplane's style, if not that of the current pilots.

And, if you ever heard Lyle's comments about how he felt about the other airplanes hammering along next to him in a Gold Race...

Neal

Comment

Wow...the Bear qualified right up there with Voodoo. Impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by wingman View Post
                            Maybe not, but I think the finger would be the airplane's style, if not that of the current pilots.

And, if you ever heard Lyle's comments about how he felt about the other airplanes hammering along next to him in a Gold Race...

Neal
                            Heck, the Bear won't hesitate to give its owner the metaphorical finger now and then... Frequently even.

I get the intent, and I'm no prude. But it actually seems to weaken the attitude of the drawing to me. That's all I'm saying.

Comment

Working...
                            X