• Show
Clear All

• Schedules

Sunday thru Tuesday
    Wednesday

Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Schedules

Schedule got updated today...

Gold still on Friday as well as Bronze, but no Bronze on Sunday? Hmm interesting.
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
      Schedule got updated today...

Gold still on Friday as well as Bronze, but no Bronze on Sunday? Hmm interesting.
      The schedules are not correct. There will be no bronze unlimited heats.

Comment

The schedule never got posted correctly last year either, and everyone was confused until the last minute. I am not saying that RARA did this intentionally, but people accused them of it last year. Basically the short field shortens Unlimited by one group (the bronze) which also shortens the programs a day. Field is about the same size as last year as it looks so far, and last year the schedule was:

~Thursday, no unlimited action
        ~Friday, Silver heat 1, which excludes the fastest six qualifiers.
        ~Saturday, Silver heat 2, and gold heat 1 (fastest six plus silver heat 1 winner)
        ~Sunday Silver final and Gold final

I would bet we see the same program this year.

Comment

Originally posted by glider90 View Post
          The schedule never got posted correctly last year either, and everyone was confused until the last minute. I am not saying that RARA did this intentionally, but people accused them of it last year. Basically the short field shortens Unlimited by one group (the bronze) which also shortens the programs a day. Field is about the same size as last year as it looks so far, and last year the schedule was:

~Thursday, no unlimited action
          ~Friday, Silver heat 1, which excludes the fastest six qualifiers.
          ~Saturday, Silver heat 2, and gold heat 1 (fastest six plus silver heat 1 winner)
          ~Sunday Silver final and Gold final

I would bet we see the same program this year.
          I'm assuming the same but after one update KNOWING the unlimited field is the same size as last year I imagined they would change the schedule to reflect that (and make more time for other events). Maybe it is just a way to draw more attention and hold onto a "false" unlimited bronze as long as they can
          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I actually dug up the thread from last year and this year so far looks to be panning out the same. The schedule said one thing, but the race crews all were told something else...hopefully they get the schedule posted correctly soon.
            All Air Racing All the time! Unregistered visitors: this forum is open for your reading enjoyment. We invite you to join so you can enjoy the full features of this system. Including file uploads, event calender, private messages and more. Due to an unmanageable amount of SPAM membership applications, the join process is a few step process. It all makes it secure!

Comment

Originally posted by glider90 View Post
              I actually dug up the thread from last year and this year so far looks to be panning out the same. The schedule said one thing, but the race crews all were told something else...hopefully they get the schedule posted correctly soon.
              http://www.aafo.com/hangartalk/showt...until-Saturday
              The correct schedules won't be known until the morning of that day. They have been known to change the schedule in the middle of our morning briefings.

Comment

Working...
              X