Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFF TOPIC section -Boots on the ground? Demonstrations over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OFF TOPIC section -Boots on the ground? Demonstrations over...

Without attempting to diminish the tragedy of any shooting such as in Ferguson MO, why does it automatically become blown into a race thing?

It has outraged me for several days watching the demonstrators, some of whom, seem only to be "thugs" who want to create chaos.. their excesses, the somewhat debatable excessive response by law enforcement..

Then, after seeing what isis just did to an American Journalist out of pure cold deliberate blood lust, how can anyone demonstrating in an American street over perceived injustice (remember, right now, we only have "mob rule" news fueling these demonstrations..) for all anyone knows, the kid was a huge physical presence and he did, indeed, scare the crap out of the officer who did what he felt he had to do to save himself..

I guess what I'm trying to say is, why are people in American cities wiling to protest about something like this, yet not do more to let the government know what they think about the current threat presented by groups... like isis

Scares the hell out of me I'll tell ya....

Make national draft retroactive to age 65 and below.. I'll sign up, this is crazy chit happening over there, we gotta wake up and quit tearing at outselves from inside and get it on!

OK... posted in OFF TOPIC forum, HIGHLY controversial, not the normal stuff for here.. Rant away if you want, or let me know and I'll remove it..
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: OFF TOPIC section -Boots on the ground? Demonstrations over...

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
    Without attempting to diminish the tragedy of any shooting such as in Ferguson MO, why does it automatically become blown into a race thing?

It has outraged me for several days watching the demonstrators, some of whom, seem only to be "thugs" who want to create chaos.. their excesses, the somewhat debatable excessive response by law enforcement..

Then, after seeing what isis just did to an American Journalist out of pure cold deliberate blood lust, how can anyone demonstrating in an American street over perceived injustice (remember, right now, we only have "mob rule" news fueling these demonstrations..) for all anyone knows, the kid was a huge physical presence and he did, indeed, scare the crap out of the officer who did what he felt he had to do to save himself..

I guess what I'm trying to say is, why are people in American cities wiling to protest about something like this, yet not do more to let the government know what they think about the current threat presented by groups... like isis

Scares the hell out of me I'll tell ya....

Make national draft retroactive to age 65 and below.. I'll sign up, this is crazy chit happening over there, we gotta wake up and quit tearing at ourselves from inside and get it on!

OK... posted in OFF TOPIC forum, HIGHLY controversial, not the normal stuff for here.. Rant away if you want, or let me know and I'll remove it..
    That is why I help train those who are about to carry the fight to the Scum that commit these atrocious acts.
    I too would sign up if able.

Boss

Comment

Working...
    X