To the Bear crew...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To the Bear crew...

I have what appears to be one of the inlet pillows, specifically, left side; come by ACL during business hours and pick it up!

In case this needs to be said...

I could not be more impressed with the performance and professionalism of the Bear crew this year. Second to Dago??? Where was everybody else???????? John and Skip gave a graduate school exhibition of the correct race line and made everyone else look like armchair quarterbacks. The Bear crew did NOT run nitrous and still made that beast run the fastest race she ever has (course corrections not withstanding). For those of you who weren't there to see it, it was on Friday; and the Bear set the record for the fastest race (seconds, not mph) in Reno history.

Unfortunately, Dago was faster. Now the Bear crew knows how the Tsunami guys felt in 1991!

Yes, there are issues with the valve guides. Aircraft Cylinder has really gone to pieces. Kudos the the crew for changing out the bad cylinders and pulling all nighters to give us our Bear on the podium. "First finish, then finish first!" DNF is worth nothing.

There may be a fix for the guides that doesn't require replacing every cylinder and exhaust valve. Stacy, call me after 8 PM @ 424-1947.

Eric Ahlstrom

re: the hard work and the finish...Dittos, Eric.

Don Hatten
    Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

Eric, I'll give you a buzz sometime this weekend or next week in the eves.

Stacy

Comment

Working...
      X