POTW Nellis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POTW Nellis

Hey Wayne fab choice for pix of the week!!! Thanks for the change and thanks Soo for sharing, that should be a poster, it's a very very shot! Looking forward to Nellis ~ they treat you like they're glad you're there, everyone is so nice and plenty of aviation fun too!!!
    See ya there,
    Pat

WOW!

What a great shot! Gives me goose bumps just looking at it. That's a great display of POWER! That lucky pilot.

Great shot, Sue!!!

Wayne, Race 2

Comment

Both Soop and Pat deserve a lot of credit, though they seldom seem to get much!

Both have been around forever (that didn't come out the way I meant it too.... ) they know just about everyone, have dedicated years of their lives covering air racing and aviation in general..

As soon as things settle down.. (spent the day fixing this ailing server that aafo is on, mail went down for most of the day... new one coming soon!) preparations for Nellis, darn near overwhelming me.. *BUT* as soon as possible, we'll feature some of their work from this year and, when the winter months roll in and we're all sitting here needing a fix, we'll dump a bunch more of their stuff, some from Griffon Girl, Mike Gallagher and.. even a few of mine into the mix.. add to that, some really great stuff that's been sitting idle from Dominique, Neal and Birgitta and we could be needing an extra HD in the new server before we know it! (this one has a 20 and a 30 gig, new one has one 40 gig)

That said, back to moving files from this one to the new one, and getting stuff ready for Nellis.. and, having a well deserved glass of wine.... (my best wine) Heeeeey... I had a really tough day!!

Wayner
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
      X