Just Curious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Curious

Exploring around the site I noticed that it says the most ever users online was May 7, 2006. I haven't been on this site that long to know why that day was important but plenty of you have (as long as you can remember that far back). It says there were 477 users online and I'm so curious why that would happen in May??? Anybody have an idea?
    Reno from '99 to '22

Re: Just Curious

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
    Exploring around the site I noticed that it says the most ever users online was May 7, 2006. I haven't been on this site that long to know why that day was important but plenty of you have (as long as you can remember that far back). It says there were 477 users online and I'm so curious why that would happen in May??? Anybody have an idea?
    I never figured it out either but I suspect, the site got linked somewhere that was really HOT that day.. Not sure if my logs go back that far, but I could probably dig into the report program and see what referrers we had that day.

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      I never figured it out either but I suspect, the site got linked somewhere that was really HOT that day.. Not sure if my logs go back that far, but I could probably dig into the report program and see what referrers we had that day.

Ah referrers that seems a pretty good explanation. If it'll take you too long to figure it out then no problem Wayne just wondering but if you could figure it out that would be interesting. Thanks!
      Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

That was 2 days after cinco de mayo and everyone was just getting back to the computers after all the celebrating and partying??.............

Comment

Working...
        X