Where Are All The Crazy Rumors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where Are All The Crazy Rumors?

Wow....it's this close to the 2014 Races and I haven't seen hardly any crazy rumors. I mean Strega is being sold, but when isn't it being sold....;>?

So where are all the crazy rumors and team fans talking smack back and forth to each other? Sure, we may root for one team over all others...but if you are here you have to love them all just for being part of the Sport!

I want to hear what's going on! I want to know that Rare Bear has been fitted with a special Tacition Gravity Beam that will reduce the effects of gravity and make it lighter in the air. I want to know that Voodoo has hidden a second Merlin in the fuselage behind the cockpit. Maybe Czech Mate has found a way to streamline the airframe even better...even Precious Metal has completed testing of that Cloaking Device that will let it slip into the lead unseen. WHATEVER!

So.....what has everybody heard?!?!?!?!?!!??

Re: Where Are All The Crazy Rumors?

Hey !! I mentioned on here the other day about the pending Cub Races..........can't get anymore Crazier Rumor then that
    Especially when they're going up against the hot air balloon racers

And the newly formed "Crap" (Cub Racing Air Plane) Division.

Any other crazy rumors?
    Brian

Comment

There will be a team challenge in under water basket weaving on friday night. Along with crew chief karaoke. All jokes aside PM has it's jato bottle installed for holeshots down the chute.
      Last edited by Wild Bill Kelso; 07-17-2014, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
        There will be a team challenge in under water basket weaving on friday night. Along with crew chief karaoke. All jokes aside PM has it's jato bottle installed for holeshots down the chute.
        I like the way the install looks out there on the wingtips. Sort of reminds me of "Beguine" with Griffon power.

Comment

Are those the Contra rotating JATO's?
          Brian

Comment

Well on FB it was posted that Sawbones had a gear collapse and they are out.

Comment

Originally posted by LoveOldPlanes View Post
              Wow....it's this close to the 2014 Races and I haven't seen hardly any crazy rumors. I mean Strega is being sold, but when isn't it being sold....;>?

So where are all the crazy rumors and team fans talking smack back and forth to each other? Sure, we may root for one team over all others...but if you are here you have to love them all just for being part of the Sport!
              Hey,

I heard that the PM team is done with everything including testing. Everyone is just standing around looking for work. Thom decided to raise the excitement level, the support vehicles and crew will come to Reno by Labor weekend so you can chill and play tourist.

Comment

Jim Lawrence bringing Miss America with a full race Shanholtzer and a race canopy. Tobul brining the F2G if his corsair isn't fixed.

*just checked Tobul's facebook and he plans to have the plane done by August. Will be cool it Doug brings his corsair too, fun stock corsair racin'!!
                Last edited by GRNDP51; 07-18-2014, 08:25 AM.
                Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Doug sold the Corsair.

Comment

I heard that the Bear was re-engined with a Lycoming XR-7755!

Comment

Here's a crazy rumor... Tiger said he's bringing a fully prepped race motor this year!
                      Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams View Post
                        Well on FB it was posted that Sawbones had a gear collapse and they are out.
                        Not again
                        Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Bill Kelso View Post
                          Doug sold the Corsair.
                          To get the funds to make a full race Rebel??
                          Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                            To get the funds to make a full race Rebel??
                            Or is it to buy Dago?
                            Random Air Blog

Comment

This will be PMs crew chiefs last year at Reno because he wants to be Mountain Bike Masters Downhill World Champion.

Comment

Working...
                              X