Tiger Sells Strega!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Sells Strega!?

wow.. this just in.. Tiger has sold Strega to a Los Angeles man who has also purchased Miss America... Ricky Shanholtzer will be a player...

So don't go shootin the messenger, this is just what I heard and felt I could share....

Anyone else got anything on this ?
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Tiger Sells Strega!?

Well, I would assume this was in the works during PRS............sooooooooooooooo, I'm assuming Strega will still be at the Races..........I know, a lot of assuming on my part. I hope she's at Reno come Sept. I wonder what it sold for. There's always lots of talk about racers being put back to stock form......I hope that doesn't ever happen to Strega, she's to pretty the way she is.
    Brian

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
      wow.. this just in.. Tiger has sold Strega to a Los Angeles man who has also purchased Miss America... Ricky Shanholtzer will be a player...

So don't go shootin the messenger, this is just what I heard and felt I could share....

Anyone else got anything on this ?
      Wow! If this good info, someone is building a heck of a racing stable.

Comment

Man, Tom Cruise beat me with the cash again! Wonder if it will still be prepped by Tiger and the gang?
        Random Air Blog

Comment

Tom Cruise? Am I missing something here?

Comment

I thought Rick was done with racing after being named in the lawsuit of 2011?

Comment

Originally posted by supercub View Post
              Tom Cruise? Am I missing something here?
              Just my poor sense of humor.
              Random Air Blog

Comment

Talked to a trustworthy source, false info.
                Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Platinum sales on Facebook has an announcement from tiger saying no, the rumor is false and tiger will be flying her come Sept.

Comment

So that leaves the question, who will be building the race engine?
                    Random Air Blog

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
                      Talked to a trustworthy source, false info.
                      Even trustworthy sources are known to be wrong...just sayin

Comment

The owner of Platinum Fighter is trying to get logged in, so maybe we'll hear from the horses mouth??

And, remember what I said about shooting anyone! My source is also very reliable.......
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

There is a rumor going around that Strega has been sold. Tiger Destefani has just asked us to make an announcement that Strega has not been sold and that he will be racing it at Reno in September.

Simon Brown
                          Platinum Fighter Sales
                          Platinum Fighter Sales specializes in the sale of quality, historic, vintage and warbird aircraft, for both the pilot and the collector.

Comment

Tiger is the master of subvert and deflect. I would consider doubting anything others say in his behalf. Time will tell on this one. Let's see where his gets his race engine from before we jump to any conclusions. That will be the determining factor in this story. Of course this is only my opinion and not based on anything but intuition.

Comment

Wow! What an exciting morning! Not even 0630 and the blood is pumped-up and flowing. My drunken and unreliable sources have told me that Tom Cruise did buy Strega, and Miss America! More cray is that Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are gonna fly them this year.
                              '71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

Working...
                              X