Critical Mass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Critical Mass

Here's a vantage point you don't often see! My buddy J.T. took this shot from the top of the home pylon during one of the preliminary heats, and gave me permission to post it. the scan is from a 3x5 print, so when I get the negative from him I'll have a better source. Enjoy!

OK, so I'm not computer literate yet! To see the photo I submitted, go to www.pbase.com/mikearnold. Look under the Miscellaneous Aircraft folder. I'll re-post when I figure out how o do it right. Sorry.

Mike Ah-nold

Comment

follow-up#2

try this - www.pbase.com/mikearnold the period after my name takes you to my guestbook. Help Wayne!!!! AAAARGH.

Comment

Hummn.. well I edited your post to add the image behind the right tags, apparantly, his service will not allow you to "hotlink" images from there... common...

Dunno what else to do other than you download the image, resize it to 600x whatever the other dimension works out to, then upload it to the database here..

He should "brand" his images also..

I'd do it but since it's you who has the permission..

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

fowl-up #3

please ignore foul-up #2 ( the image wasposted, for some reason) unless you want to see images of my TDY to Europe.
          My apologies to the webmaster.

Mike A.

Comment

This is an angle you don't get to see very often. Come to think of it, I've never seen this angle before. Thanks.

Comment

2COOL!

I'm a little behind reading the message boards, so this comes a little late. I clicked on the link to the Critcal Mass photo taken from the home pylon. I then realized that I shot a pic at the exact same time from Section 3! Check this out!

(I hope this works, I haven't tried posting a pic before)
              2COOL!
              Attached Files

Comment

That should be "Critical Mass" in the above post. doh!

Comment

Working...
                X