OT But, What To Heck.. Aaarnold!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT But, What To Heck.. Aaarnold!

Hey... just wanted to jump on before bed and congratulate you CA residents on your choice for Gov!

"Ahhl Be Baaaack" Aaarnold should make a great Gov for the wonderful state of CA..

Not kidding.. Arnold should do well for you guys!

Good choice, hope he does well and everything goes well..

Now.. for setting an example for national speed limits.. I'd vote for something around 90MPH.. hey.. get outta the FAST LANE if you don't agree ey!!!!

Go Fast, Turn Left, then Right.. then Floor it!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

I agree Wayne. Anybody will be better than Davis. Now I just hope he makes the Hummer the official vehicle of california!!! I would move there.. Hell it would be closer to Reno!!
    Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Originally posted by RarebearFan77
      Now I just hope he makes the Hummer the official vehicle of california!!! I would move there.. Hell it would be closer to Reno!!

Can you get them with a radial engine and a bottle of Bear Brew?!

Clay
      Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

I went by the capital today.

Grey Out was having a "Quiting Busniness" sale today. Then Arnold showed up and stuffed him through the letter slot in the office door. LMAO!

Steve
        Sacramento, Ca.

Comment

ca.

Im blue collar and I hope he makes a statement on immigration favorable to the citizens of his state and this country.

AMERICA 1st:

Comment

Re: ca.

Originally posted by bent
            Im blue collar and I hope he makes a statement on immigration favorable to the citizens of his state and this country.

AMERICA 1st:
            Something he *might* have trouble with since he, himself, is an immigrant...

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

immigrant

You seem to be aloof to the millions of jobs that are being shipped over seas and given to immigrants who are not even citizens, but here on H1-B and L-1 visas. I'm glad your not in a position that your job is threatened by the recklessness of government officials in their quest to secure votes.

Comment

Another "Little" side note on the problems here in California.

In the original budget deficit of 38 BILLION plus, 3.8 BILLION increase in welfare and social programs. Just in that budget alone! That number of 3.8 BILLION came right out of the mouth of Grey Davis, right AFTER his reelection last year.

Illegal imigration does not help that number.

Comment

Re: immigrant

Originally posted by bent
                  You seem to be aloof to the millions of jobs that are being shipped over seas and given to immigrants who are not even citizens, but here on H1-B and L-1 visas. I'm glad your not in a position that your job is threatened by the recklessness of government officials in their quest to secure votes.
                  I do?

Where in the world do you get that from my message? IN FACT, I'm semi-retired at a far earlier age than I'd planned...

Give you three guesses why?

Let's just say that the two guys who replaced me had green cards...

Man... you seriously need to take a chill pill on this issue!

Wayne Sagar
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

One month ago I paid my car registration for the month of October. It went from $220 last year up to $500 this year.
                    This was the first month of the triple car tax...... imagine if the ACLU got its way to delay the election until March! There would have been the first state coup!!!!
                    Go Arnold!!!!!!
                    By the way, while waiting to push a 757-300. the Blue Angels arrived at SFO today. It was great to see a military style break and landing of 6 F-18's....... Beautiful!

Comment

Illegal immigration is a huge problem in the USA. And because of the "pander to the immigrant" policies of BOTH major political parties, it will not stop. It has bankrupted cali and will soon surely bankrupt america. We can shore up our borders but we won't. This should have been done from 9/12/01. ANYWAY, sorry Wayne for helping turn this thread into a real rant about politics but you started it. And Clay, I am with you bro. I am still trying to mount a 3350 in my 96 chevy pickem up truck.

Comment

Originally posted by RarebearFan77
                        ANYWAY, sorry Wayne for helping turn this thread into a real rant about politics but you started it.
                        LOL... no problem, we've got room for a little rant now and then... Not sure why "Bent" got "bent" at me tho...

I was only pointing out that Arnold himself was not born here..

I try to keep my own personal political views off board (for the most part) but I do agree, all one has to do is go just about anywhere and look at who is working there and it's fairly easy to see, we have some sort of problem going on..

And... having been on the receiving end of this situation.. I can feel the pain... in my wallet, every month, month in and month out...

I'll talk about it over that Rare Bear Brew ya'll are gonna buy me next time round ..

Wayne
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I've got a nice little laugh for all of you.

We had 149 candidates for gov on the ballot. In my district, and not every ballot was the same in California, but on my ballot Arnold was number 77!

And I've got the sample ballots to prove it! LMAO!

Comment

Now there you go. I guess that is proof that Arnold is a Bear Fan too. Quick, someone call Entertainment Tonight and give them the scoop!! Wayne, as far as you feeling the pain, I hear ya brother. That is happening all over the place. It wont stop till we stand up against corporate america. I will be happy to buy you a bottle of Bear Brew next year.

Comment

....tongue in cheek......

..............from reading the posts from "bent".....

.........I think we need to GET BENT !.........
                              Mayday51
                              Jim Gallagher

Comment

Working...
                              X