Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay, when are the Races Next year? (2004)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, when are the Races Next year? (2004)

The RARA website says the 16th thru 19th in 2004.

Isn't it always the second weekend in September? (Or am I having a senior moment at 49?)

I remember hearing that there was an error in next year's schedule as I was buying a margarita (or burrito plate or funnel cake or ...) but I really wasn't paying attention. I figure if the website was in error they would have it fixed by now.

Anyway, I'm making hotel reservations for next year and want to be sure of the dates.

Thanks
    Don Hatten
    Rare Bear Fansponsor

dates

Actually they are immediately after your heartburn ends from the concession food....
    From what I understand it was the dates in the program that were wrong. I'll have to look it up.
    The theme next year is Guess When? The Year of Stealth.
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Well, I'll bump it back to the top.

Anybody know if these dates are correct? (16th to 19th)

Don Hatten
      Rare Bear Fansponser

Comment

I don't know for sure, but I thought the races were always the second weekend after labor day which is not until the 6th in 2004. That would put the finals on the 19th.
        Bill Garnett
        InterstellarDust
        Air Race Fanatic since 1965

Comment

Reno dates

The info in the program was wrong. The dates are listed correctly in the little brochure. The dates are Sept. 16 to 19th, 2004
          Circus Circus is already taking reservations.

Comment

dates

Thats what I had written down. The third weekend in September.
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Thanks

Thanks everybody. I always thought it was the 2nd weekend in September but it's actually the second weekend after Labor Day. The dates make sense now since Labor Day is 6 September.

Don Hatten
              Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

Special thanks to Betty Sherman of the National Air Race Group (NAG) for ALL that she and the other volunteers do for Air Racing!

Wayne
                PS.. you all might want to think about joining NAG Click Here For NAG Membership Information a monthly newsletter and being a part of Air Racing are only part of the benefits that go with membership.
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X