Here's a little fenceline clip !!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's a little fenceline clip !!

Low quality clip ( 40 sec./ 3 mb's) but I think you might like it.

Latest news coverage, email, free stock quotes, live scores and video are just the beginning. Discover more every day at Yahoo!

Anyone with a little server space they want to loan out ??

Bearfan1
    One more blade and a little less roar, Team Rare Bear ROCKED in 2004 !

Not available...

Thanks for posting the clip, but Geocities says the page is unavailable...rats!!

Comment

Fenceline Clips

Sorry about that. The problem is that geocities only allows 4 megs or so to be downloaded in a certain period of time, then it shuts down the site for a few hours and then activates it again. So all I can say is to keep trying, you'll get to it eventually.

I will also be posting clips to alt.binaries.multimedia.aviation, an aviation newsgroup ,,, if you have access to that newsgroup, you be able to get the clips I will posting there also.

Duane

Comment

Nice clip Bearfan!!

Comment

Thanks, and that clip is really just a compressed. pixilated very short piece of crap. Just a teaser ! I just about got the Friday Silver Heat finished, high quality, but it'll be a big file. I also just about have a server lined up, so you guys with a broadband connection are gonna be droolin !

I'll see what I can do for the 56k users.

Duane ( bearfan1 )

Comment

no problem

Big files...no problem. Thank goodness for cable modems. I do get the aviation newsgroup, so I'll be waiting! Thanks VERY much for taking the time to post the clips.

Comment

Hey Duane, could provide ya some space here or on the bear site if you like...

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Server Space Issue

Thanks Wayne, I am not sure what you think I meant when I said a big file, the Saturday Silver heat start to finish came in at 80+mb's, but is very easy to watch and looks awesome !!! The sounds are great as is the video. Thought I felt some form of vapor spray the first time I watched it,,,,,,,,,

Here's what I have to date,

Voodoo: taxi from the end of the hangers, take off, 4 passes from the fenceline and the landing also down by the end of the hangers 22mb A little over 2 minutes

Saturday silver: Start to finish. 82mb Almost 8 minutes ( Voodoo right on top of the poles,,,, (Awesome to say the least )

Executive Sweet: Monday / nice taxi in after landing, real nice taxi past, and then a nice take off. 14mb's 1 minute 20 seconds.

Monday Mustangs: Several 51's taxiing out and leaving Stead on Monday, hence the name !! ( Merlins Magic, Flying Dutchman, Cloud Dancer, Speedball Alice, and more. Takeoffs, taxi's up close. Good Stuff IMHO )

And I haven't even got started on the Bear stuff yet, almost all from the fenceline!

Also, just a side note, I ran the original video thru the stereo for the first time today and wow, what a rush. Cranked up, I literally got goosebumps.

Also have several pretty interesting shots that I haven't seen anywhere yet, but without a server to put them on, I have trouble getting them on your site.

Duane

Comment

Nice

Bearfan1,
                  Thanks! Goosebumps was my immediate response. Please keep us informed about where to find more. PLEASE!

Comment

Clips!!!

I would really like to see some more videos for download, especially Saturdays heat.

To bad someone won't cough up that space you need.

Comment

Re: Clips!!!

Originally posted by ShaneDog
                      To bad someone won't cough up that space you need.
                      Actually Shane, we have and as soon as the clips are up there, links will be provided... Bearfan??? You out there.. did you get my email?

Wayne
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Web Hosting some video

I plan on putting up some video "stream" here within a couple of weeks. Just gotta do the editing and put it up there on our site. As always If Wayne wants some video to use, I will send him some of mine!!!
                        Attached Files
                        Randy Rheinschild
                        www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

More Videos

Yeppers Wayne, got your email, thanks again !!

Work has been keeping me a little less active then normal and I haven't got to any new mpegs yet ( except for the Laird Turner clip I put together last night ). And I have to re-educate myself a bit on the FTP thing, but I did it before so I can get a handle on ot again, it's just been a while.

Stay tuned and I'll try to get you some thing to drool over by the weekend.

Duane

Comment

Duane,

I should go in and change that username... last part is wrong... think you'll see what I mean... if you try to log in and it does not work, try again with the last digit different... as in your username here.. other than that, all will be same..

Wayne
                            Wayne Sagar
                            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Fenceliner, is there anyway you could send the video to me. The link never opens to the video. I have been trying for several days. I would love to see it. Thanks
                              Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Working...
                              X