Another Idea!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Idea!!!

Out here in Lemmon Valley air race week is the highlight of any year. You hear and see all the planes fly in (usually starting the weekend before), this causes the excitement level to build all week. I run outside or to the window every time I hear someone arrive (fly over).

Then the Monday after the air races its like a sad farewell to old friends. My routine is the same, run outside or to the window every time I hear someone depart (fly over).

Usually its a salute and mumble "see you all next year"

There should be a RARA/Reno protocal that every participating plane, whether racer or display, when arriving for the air races they approach from south Reno and fly the Virginia Street corridor to Stead.

Thats a big pool of potential attendees along the corridor. Imagine all the tourists looking up, wow, whats that plane, why is it hear?? Asking question???

Surely would be some cost effective advertising?

Re: Another Idea!!!

I agree with the basic idea, However there may be too much liability implied, Imagine if a plane has issues.........if RARA were to even suggest or request this it could go bat**** lawyer crazy real quick if something were to happen.

Comment

Working...
    X