Racin' Tags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Racin' Tags

Just saw this on E Bay , nice why didn't RARA think of this ? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nevada-Reno-...0#ht_651wt_916 Or did they ?

Re: Racin' Tags

awful close to the real thing...
    Attached Files
    Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
    airplanenutleo@gmail.com
    thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

they did. they were available at a booth out behind the reserved seats. they look the same because they are made by the state the only difference is that the letters are in red not blue like a legal plate.
      bob burns
      ex tow-3, now race 66 crew
      "dont mess with texas"

Comment

They have some in the RARA store

Comment

Have one on my Jeep.

Comment

Originally posted by tow-3 View Post
            they did. they were available at a booth out behind the reserved seats. they look the same because they are made by the state the only difference is that the letters are in red not blue like a legal plate.
            I have a collection of those tags but were limited on what they said. I've tried to order blanks to put my own letters on there but never got anywhere with the RARA store .They said they would get back to me on that but never did.Plus there were only five letters or numbers on those tags , I say it should be six or maybe up to eight. Theres been a lot of Great Racers at Reno and never got a Tag named after them !

Comment

On the actual plates you are limited to 5 letters/numbers due to the graphics. If you drop to 4 letters there is a "RR" that goes next to Miss A.
              The one on E-bay shows black text. If true it just seems too close too the real thing when compared to the RARA novelty plates.
              Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
              airplanenutleo@gmail.com
              thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
              X