Blue Skies: Kurt Heilbronner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Skies: Kurt Heilbronner

I just received the note below from Kurt Heilbronner's son.. Kurt was a member here for many years, username: Heilbronner Blue Skies Forever Kurt!

Just wanted to get this out on your board. My Father, Kurt Heilbronner passed this last March at home in Italy,Texas. He had worked for Rick Shanholtzer until his health forced him to finally retire. He also was at one time, a crew chief for Miss A. Unfortunately, Kurt divorced Mary and married his current spouse who had not contacted any of his friends. Please let the board know of his passing as he had quite a few friends in Warbird circles.
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Blue Skies: Kurt Heilbronner

I didn't know the man, but if he worked with Shanholtzer and wrenched on Miss A, then I'll bet he had plenty of good stories to tell. Like many here, I would have loved to have heard them.

Blue skies, fair winds and Godspeed to you, Kurt.
    Last edited by FlyKidChris; 11-21-2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Blue Skies Kurt. Prayers & thoughts to family & friends.
      Lockheed Bob

Comment

I had never met Kurt directly, but, of course I knew of him because of my friendship with Ricky. Kurt was an extremely nice guy and I know he helped Rick out tremendously. So sorry to hear this. Travel well my friend..........

Comment

I had hoped to contact Miss A's crew via this board and let them know also. No luck so far. Kurts health went downhill real fast and had a bit of forgetfulness starting years ago, I'd ask about contacting someone when the time came, as usual, never get much out of him.
          " The sins of the father are told by the son"

Comment

Working...
          X