HELP !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP !!!

Sorry to bother you but Im a little "lost " here. Could anybody kinda breif me on how to use this forum? For instance, whats a moderater?, and how do you log out? I figured out how to post a new thread and how to log "on", but that's about it.

...in the forums

No worries Shanedog,
    we all had to start somewhere.

The forums are here for people to express their opinions and exhange ideas and information.

Moderators are people that keep the peace.

If someone posts a message that is "unnecessarily cruel", a malicious attacks against another person or race team, or has foul language then a moderator can and will delete the post.

As far as logging out, just click on the "Home" button at the top of the page and when the Home page comes up, click on the "log out" hyperlink at the bottom of the Home page....and there ya go!

Happy Posting!
    -GriffonGirl

Comment

Re: HELP !!!

Originally posted by ShaneDog
      Sorry to bother you but Im a little "lost " here. Could anybody kinda breif me on how to use this forum? For instance, whats a moderater?, and how do you log out? I figured out how to post a new thread and how to log "on", but that's about it.
      ShaneDog,

GriffonGirl pretty much summed it up but you don't really ever *have* to log out. The board will pretty much log you out after about 5 minutes after you leave anyway. If you don't actually click the log out button, you'll be automatically logged in next time you visit. That way, you don't have to log in each time you visit. That's what most people do, I think..

Have fun..

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks!!!

Thanks a million for your help, both GriffonGirl, and AAFO_WSagar!

Comment

Yo, Sean, come to worgk the 26th.

Your Boss

Comment

oops!

uh-oh...busted by the boss even!

-GriffonGirl

Comment

Sean, what did I tell you about talking to your freinds before you do your homework?!?! Now get offline!

--Your Mommy

P.S. Did you wear your long underwear today like I asked you to? And are you wearing your sweater?

Comment

Working...
              X