Luvara Brothers....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luvara Brothers....

Chris? Mike? What is he showing you? Is that where the squirrel cage was?
    Attached Files

Re: Luvara Brothers....

He is not showing them anything. He is giving them some friendly advice.

"I know you guys are brothers and all, but please, please, please for the love of God don't end up like some of the other brothers out here. There are these Haskins guys... they shadow Nurmi with their iphones. Real strange stuff. One of them sometimes wears a little hat and carries a purse. You don't want to be like them."
    Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
    Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Originally posted by Big_Jim View Post
      Chris? Mike? What is he showing you? Is that where the squirrel cage was?
      Ken McBride of http://www.51-factory.com/ talking coolant header tanks. As shown by his website, he has acquired quite the inventory of aircraft and engine parts.

Michael

Comment

Originally posted by W J Pearce View Post

"I know you guys are brothers and all, but please, please, please for the love of God don't end up like some of the other brothers out here. There are these Haskins guys... they shadow Nurmi with their iphones. Real strange stuff. One of them sometimes wears a little hat and carries a purse. You don't want to be like them."
        The term he's looking for is 'idiots'. hehe

Comment

Originally posted by W J Pearce View Post

I think that wins all caption contests in perpetuity!

Kevin

Comment

That was pretty classic W.J.!

Comment

Working...
            X