Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who was the crew chief for the Bear in 1991??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who was the crew chief for the Bear in 1991??

Can anybody out there help me? I have the 1991 Reno poster featuring the Rare Bear. I got it signed by Lyle and the crew chief during the races that year, but now I can't identify the signature. I have a bad feeling that I will feel very stupid when somebody tells me, as I am sure it is a name that I will recognise. Please no guesses though, as I need a definite answer. I am going to sell the poster to help pay for an upcoming wedding, so I need to be as accurate as possible.

Thanks for your help,
    Brewski
    Brewski

Wayne, Please delete this reply. I cant seem to get the links to my pics to work. The links worked when I posted the message, now they no longer work. Any ideas??

Brewski
    Brewski

Comment

Brewski, It appears that you're missing the file extension on your link. Since they are pictures shouldn't there be a .jpg or .bmp at the end of the link?

Comment

Well, without actually SEEING the picture, I'd say it would be either Greg Shaw or John Slack.

But that's just my .02.

Comment

Originally posted by Brewski
          Wayne, Please delete this reply. I cant seem to get the links to my pics to work. The links worked when I posted the message, now they no longer work. Any ideas??

Brewski
          I dunno Brewski, but you can upload them to the board if they are below 600 pixels wide and less than something like 150kb in file size.. that might do the trick. I was able to read them at first but then they went down.

I'd agree that it's probably Greg Shaw though..

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Here is the auction....

I gave up with the other links and decided to post the auction anyway.

auction link:

other print:
            Brewski

Comment

Thank you Speedemon and Wayne. After looking at the signature, I would agree with Greg Shaw. Stay tuned as the art liquidation continues.
              Brewski

Comment

Brewski wrote: " I am going to sell the poster to help pay for an upcoming wedding..."

So naturally we want to know: whose wedding? You doing this to finance a daughter's wedding, or your own? I hope she's grateful, either way ;-)
                SteveZ

Comment

Well, it is my wedding that I am trying to pay for. Stay tuned for the "child on the way sale", if I have anything left.

The newest items listed....bid early, bid often.

More on the way soon...
                  Brewski

Comment

Greg Shaw was the crew chief of the Rare Bear from 1990 until last year when he decided to go to special systems only, Greg was not available this year as his loving Wife Pam was diagnosed with a very serious illness earlier in the year. I hope you will all join in Keeping Greg and Pam in your prayers at night.

Comment

Working...
                    X