Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reno 2013 questions

A couple of questions on this year's races:

Firstly, am I right in thinking that there are only 5 Unlimited races this year (1 today and 2 each on Saturday and Sunday) instead of the usual 12 (3 each day on Thursday through Sunday)?

Secondly, I thought that Will Whiteside was scheduled to race Greenamyer's 'Race 33' in the Sport class this year. What happened there?
    Last edited by Mike51; 09-13-2013, 07:38 AM.

Re: Reno 2013 questions

You're right about the first part, and I'm wondering the same thing about Will and the legacy. Wayne said he wasn't racing and I never heard why.
    Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I heard they just ran out of time getting 33 ready.
      Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
        I heard they just ran out of time getting 33 ready.
        A year not long enough?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike51 View Post
          A year not long enough?
          Regarding Will Whiteside and Sport Race 33...They had a fairly ambitious plan that just did not quite play out in time to race it this year...The combination had flown, but there were issues that needed to be dealt with that needed more time than they had...He may chime in to provide better detail.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnyrace View Post
            Regarding Will Whiteside and Sport Race 33...They had a fairly ambitious plan that just did not quite play out in time to race it this year...The combination had flown, but there were issues that needed to be dealt with that needed more time than they had...He may chime in to provide better detail.

Anyone know what happened to Biplane #4 this year?

Comment

Working...
            X