Does anyone have a 1995 Reno pin???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have a 1995 Reno pin???

Does anybody have a 1995 Reno Air Races pin? The one with the state of Nevada, the red and white pylon, and the little air racer. Or, does anyone know of a source. I'm looking for this one. Thanks.

PS This was a really great year at the races. Looking forward to next year.

You can probably call or e-mail RARA and order one. I know they have or did have them for sale at one time. MG
    MG

Comment

In 1995 the vendor was very late getting the pins. In fact, they didn't get them to the races at all. Early in the week they were taking orders, and they then filled them a month or two later. I also think this was the last year the Jaycees did the state of Nevada/pylon pin, RARA's official pin that year was completetly different. In the end, I heard that the Jaycees only made a couple of hundred pins. It has the Jaycees logo (1996 and later did not) and a red P-38. 1995 was my first year racing, so even more than other years I went out and bought everything :-)
      Jeff Lo
      Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
      Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

Got a spare???

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
          Got a spare???
          Unfortunately, no. That pin has been relegated to the ceremonial hat covered with pins that never gets worn or even goes out of the house any more since I know it will be difficult to replace if it vanishes like my 1991 pin did at OSH one year. You might try the guys at Semper Fi Mac (http://www.semperfimac.net/) as they often get older pins or can go out and work their supplier network if you really want one.
          Jeff Lo
          Biplane race #13 "Miss Gianna"
          Biplane race #6 "Miss Dianne"

Comment

I may have an extra '95 pin for you.

emai me at airrace2@aol.com

I will be home tonight after 6 pm (EST)

Jack

Comment

Working...
            X