Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will we see a 500mph qualifing run this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will we see a 500mph qualifing run this year?

Whata think? I have a sneaky idea we're going to see a 500plus speed Monday or Tuesday. I think Voodoo and Strega are going to go all out for the pole position.
    Brian

PS: That should be Qualifying, oh well, spellin was never won ov mi strung pwoints.
    Last edited by supercub; 09-06-2013, 10:07 PM.

Re: Will we see a 500mph qualifing run this year?

I think Matt Jackson wants to survive the week and be there on Sunday. I think Strega will put up a respectable time, but no 500mph.

Comment

Would be cool to see that but I think that unless they've each got a spare race motor in the trailer, they'll probably save to shoot out for Sun. You never know though this is Unlimted Air Racing, the coolest thing ever where anything can happen. YEAH!
      "And if they stare, just let them burn their eyes on your moving."

Comment

Unless the conditions are just right, no. No one is going to do anything stupid that early in the week.

Comment

Rare Bear looks very stout in her cave. I have a feeling she is going to let us see her muscle. Don't know but I think Voodoo is still a tick slower than Strega. Will be interesting to see if Steve can make up the difference. A treat to see so many well prepared gold unlimited's in Reno this year. 500mph? I think it is very possible at some point during the week.

Comment

Voodoo has the potential, but is their engine program as well developed as Strega's?

Comment

don't think it's the motor and I don't think we'll know until Tiger is truly finished with this racing deal. Based on conversation with the man himself last year, it's something very simple. One has to wonder if Steve knows and if Steve signed a non disclosure.

Comment

VOODOO 494
                STREGA 490
                RAREBEAR 487
                SEPTEMBER 477
                DREADNAUGHT 463
                PRECIOUS 459
                CZECH 445
                SAWBONES 433
                MISS AMERICA 431

Comment

I think for this year it sounds more important than ever in keeping your number 1 starting position so this should push qualifing up. Thanks, KC

Comment

Working...
                  X