Workin those images!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Workin those images!

We got to play with a new toy this year... Jeff Lo's 80-400 VR (Vibration Reduction) lens...

So, we're now *QUITE* a few dollars poorer because we just HAD to have one after playing with it...

Nope Jeff.. not gonna run yer shot yet... not sure I'll ever forgive ya for loaning me that lens

It's been a LONG time since we've spent much time out on the "short course" but this year, we did and what a blast watching these very competitive racers...

As I dig through the HUGE inventory of REALLY lousy, blurry, poorly exposed images that I took, looking for the few I got lucky on that will convince you that I do, really, know what to hell I'm doing out there...

Here's one that I hope serves to deceive you!

Our friend, Biplane Racer, Richard Beardsly flying his "Rich's Brew" at the 2003 Reno Air Races. Rich has steadily increased this airplane's speed from the 125 MPH range that he first raced her in '99 to the amazing 179 MPH that he turned out this year.. Folks... this is a Smith-Mini we're talkin' about here! (good work Rich!)

Oh.. almost forgot.. there's *finally* a new POTW this "week" also... ; Not Rich but he's coming..)
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

VR or IS

Whether it is Nikon's VR, or Canon's IS, it is a beautiful thing to have isn't it? I'll never go back unless I need to sell them for the money!!

Comment

Yeah, I need to try vr. So Wayne, help me out, what the hell do I do with all these pics? With film they just sit in the shoebox forgoten. With digital, I can send them to my dial-up frends to be mean. Anyway, so many photos, so little time. I guess I'll hit up the image post fourm again.

Bill
      Bill Pearce

Old Machine Press
      Blue Thunder Air Racing (in memoriam)

Comment

Working...
      X