WiFi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiFi?

I am being dragged kicking and screaming into the 21st century. I have a Samsung Galaxy II tablet that works on Wifi.
    I don't do any banking or sensitive stuff on it...only weather and e-mail mostly...are there hotspots on the field or is McDonalds it?

Re: WiFi?

AT&T has been a sponsor the last few years and have put up WiFi throughout most of the site. I had good signal strength from the West lot to Section I of the reserved stands. Didn't try it in the static/jet pit area. I hope it's the same this year. My connection was free being an AT&T customer. No idea what they charge for non-customers.
    Sky Critter

Comment

I have a semi smart phone that I can check for wifi on...then I can take my tablet there...thanks!

Comment

Run Chris, Run! Before the evil WiFi hooks you for good!

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Critter View Post
          AT&T has been a sponsor the last few years and have put up WiFi throughout most of the site. I had good signal strength from the West lot to Section I of the reserved stands. Didn't try it in the static/jet pit area. I hope it's the same this year. My connection was free being an AT&T customer. No idea what they charge for non-customers.
          So far, no AT&T wifi this year. It appears the only towers that they put up are near the main entrance, instead of multiple small towers throughout the field.

Michael

Comment

Probably won't then. Past years they've been set up well ahead of time.
            Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
            X