This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The RENO 2013 Weather Thread

Weather Channel finally got to where my arrival day is showing... conditions look good!!!!!!!!

Click image for larger version

Name:	weather.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	240657

Looking forward to weather observations, predictions, gettin ready to ROCK AND ROLL!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: The RENO 2013 Weather Thread

I can guarantee you it will be hot and sunny, and/or warm and blowing like hel*, and/or snowing. Plan accordingly.
    No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
    http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

Visibility has greatly improved over the past few days. I believe this is due to a shift in the winds. Smoke is blowing to the east rather than the north. No matter where the smoke is moving I pray for the safety of those on the fire line and the brave souls who are fighting the fire from the sky.

Comment

Looks like I won't be needing my winter sleeping bag.....
        Wind tracker is looking good so far, too.

Comment

My friend Photog Robert S. has arrived in Carson City. There is a bit of smoke there but the web says the smoke will go away Friday afternoon when the winds switch around form WSW to North. If its on the web, it must be true.

Comment

Experience has shown that you should always pack for 4 seasons and only look at the weather report a day or so out.

Carry on!

Comment

Originally posted by Propellerhead View Post
              Experience has shown that you should always pack for 4 seasons and only look at the weather report a day or so out.

Carry on!
              Well, aint that the truth! Still, I am only bringing my 24 degree down bag on the motorcycle as I need all the room I can get for my Section 3 shirts! Smoke smoke go away, come on back another day.

Comment

Local channel this morning was predicting 90's this weekend through next weekend, with 20% chance of T-storms in the middle of the week. They have been pretty accurate the last month or so.
                Sounds like no matter what we will have nice photo skies and lots of sun and heat.
                Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Working...
                X