Warhawk Air Museum "Warbird Roundup 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warhawk Air Museum "Warbird Roundup 2013

Hey guys, here's an in you face look at Warbirds!!
    Some up close and in your face action from the 2013 Warhawk Air Museum's 'Warbird Roundup'. Crank up the volume and enjoy!!A special thanks goes to the Paul ...

Thanks to Scotty G for helping me get to the event and thanks to JC and the Warhawk Air Museum for the invite!!
    Jason
    Jason Schillereff

Re: Warhawk Air Museum "Warbird Roundup 2013

Awesome video!
    Random Air Blog

Comment

Very good work Jason. This roundup is getting better each year! Thanks for the video!!

- Joseph

Comment

Nice work Jason. The audio was amazing!! I hope to see these guys in Reno. They really do add to the field. Hope it works out. Would love to see that T-Bolt.....
        "Lighten Up Francis....."

Comment

Very cool Jason...Man I would love to see Boise Bee show up to Reno this year... His qualifying speed of 375mph was pretty impressive for a "stocker" in 2011.

Comment

Great footage, Jason. And a BIG thank you for not putting music to it. Loved the sounds of the engines!!

Comment

Great video! I loved hearing the power come up on the P-47 as it was approaching to land.

Kevin

Comment

OUTSTANDING video, Jason. Although, OUTSTANDING might not be enough to cover it. What is it about a fighter: the looks, the moves, the sound that just says "Don't F-with me": All muscle/singular purpose. Just love that Jug! What a beast!

Comment

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it!! That weekend was a blast, I knew it was going to be good when JC said we would have full access around the airport, I was in heaven from there on out.
                  Hey Johnnyrace, I wouldn't necessarily call Boise Bee a stocker, he’s running a -9 Merlin compared to the -7’s in the other Mustangs in the video, you can really tell the difference when he pulls the throttle back after touchdown.
                  Thanks again guys, more to come….. Planes of Fame 2013 stuff coming next.
                  Jason
                  Jason Schillereff

Comment

One word AMAZING
                    Thanks
                    Brad
                    Windy Hill GA83

Comment

Very nicely done, Jason. You captured the sounds - engine sounds - especially well. Thank you for sharing that with us.

Comment

Working...
                      X