More Air Racing Action?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Air Racing Action?

I forgot to add this in my last post. Where and when, if any, can I find air racing action, i need more NOW!

Thanks!!!!
    "CHARLIE DON'T SURF!!!"

If you want to see awesome airracing action the place to be is Parker Arizona on the october 23-26. The Blue Water River Run is the final USRA(Unlimited Scale Racing Association) of the 03 season and is shaping up to be a barn burner! Our 40lb, 100" wingspan Reno racers are tearing up the course at over 220mph!! The race course is at the Parker airport and is 2 pylons 1600 ft. apart for 6 laps with 5 planes per heat. Some of the models showing up for the unlimited class are ( Tsunami,MissAshleyII,Super Corsair,NA-50,Critical Mass,Strega,Stiletto,the bird I fly RareBear and many more). The team I fly with has 2 Rare Bears and are powered by 290cc alcohol/nitro burning 2 stroke engines. The props are carbonfiber about 24"dia. 30"pitch and spun up to almost 10,000 rpm (very close to sonic at the tips). These planes make the best noises you will ever hear, next to the fullsized birds of course. There will be Unlimited,Sport class,F-1,F1-GT,AT-6/SNJ,Biplane and dominator(a nonscale beginner class). Sorry if I sound like a paid advertisement but these giant scale racers are incredible! I also just came back from Reno and am still way wound up. I think Nellis would be a hoot but we have a test fly day that weekend.

Comment

Working...
    X