Voodoo 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo 2013?

Just got a text from a reliable source that Steve Hinton Jr. will be piloting Bob Buttons Voodoo at Reno in September. Paperwork sent in today.

Re: Voodoo 2013?

Lots of fun rumors out there. I can't wait to see how it all shakes out.

It would seem strange that if Strega's running that Stevo wouldn't be in the saddle.

Comment

Imagine if Stevo "wanted to beat Tiger, in HIS airplane".....

He (Stevo) was sure disappointed at the lack of 'competition' last year...

Comment

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post

Let's hope the weather holds out, the other planes hold together and Stevo can actually be put under the gun for his shot at a win......

Comment

Originally posted by svtmi View Post
          Just got a text from a reliable source that Steve Hinton Jr. will be piloting Bob Buttons Voodoo at Reno in September. Paperwork sent in today.
          I don't know anything for sure but a "highly placed source" has told me that something exciting is in the works. (news)... Again, I don't know anything, other that that there is *something* in the works and we should know very soon..

There are rumblings all over the force.. something tells me that special might be this year of the air race fifty....

Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
            I don't know anything for sure but a "highly placed source" has told me that something exciting is in the works. (news)... Again, I don't know anything, other that that there is *something* in the works and we should know very soon..

There are rumblings all over the force.. something tells me that special might be this year of the air race fifty....

I know some people don't like the "I know something" type posts but I love stuff like this!!!! The anticipation is already over the top and I believe it's only going to get better! COME ON SEPTEMBER!!!!!!

Cheers everyone. Race time is coming soon!!!

Comment

Trading Places the Sequal.

Comment

Originally posted by svtmi View Post
                I have heard this too and someone else also going there with Stevo. Hmmm.

Comment

Originally posted by Idaho_cowpony View Post

Tiger can't fly Strega. He has not raced since 2008 and would have to go thru PRS again.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams View Post
                    Tiger can't fly Strega. He has not raced since 2008 and would have to go thru PRS again.
                    Hopefully we will all know a lot more one week from today.

Can't wait to start hearing some of the reports coming in from PRS.

Comment

Originally posted by PowerByPackard View Post
                      Hopefully we will all know a lot more one week from today.

Can't wait to start hearing some of the reports coming in from PRS.
                      No kidding, with 60+ planes and 100+ pilots registered (based on previous post) PRS will be something.

I'll be there Wednesday for sure.

Comment

PRS is next week, I'm sure RARA would take Tigers late entry.

Comment

I'll eat my hat if Tiger is flying. He will not be the pilot if Strega shows up.

Comment

I'll be there 12-15th so I'll keep everyone posted as well
                            Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

I'll eat my hat if Tiger is flying. He will not be the pilot if Strega shows up.
                              I agree with you on that, I was just pointing out that he "could".

Comment

Working...
                              X