Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shameless Plug Time (my website is working again)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shameless Plug Time (my website is working again)

Hello everyone. Not that anyone cares but I have to chat it up (because I think it looks pretty nice) - my website which had been ailing since it was hacked last year during the air races, is now back up in better shape than ever.

If you'd like to take a look, the Reno stuff is there as are some other aviation and non-aviation photography efforts.

fine art and action aviation photography including warbirds, military, air racing, airshows venice carnevale, carnival, carnevale di venezia travel photography

Thanks,

TZW

Re: Shameless Plug Time (my website is working again)

I like the layout, it flows pretty well. Very clean.

Oh, and you ain't half bad as photographer, either....

Comment

Ain't half bad? TwoZero: man you're the Rembrandt of aviation photography! Absolutely beautiful work.

Comment

You are one fantastic artist!! Those are some of the best Aviation photos I've ever seen, Beautiful. You must have a Telescope for a Zoom LOL.
        Brian

Comment

Very nice website! Like the "dim the lights" feature. Your great photography makes the visit well worth it!

Comment

Outstanding work! I Love the shot of Dreadnought passing the ILS antenna. Was that shot from the center of the course, just past pylon1?

Comment

First, thanks to everyone for having a look - I appreciate the compliments too!

Scott, the shot of Dreadnought passing the glideslope antenna was from a place we actually weren't supposed to be but we got trapped on our way out a bit further east - I think to Outer 2. We were driving out and our driver radioed about where he was supposed to be taking us and they told where to go. But by the time it all got cleared up there were qualifiers in the air and we were stuck - I think at inner 2. They let us out and we shot. We moved when we were permitted to drive again.

Again, thanks for having a look everyone!

Comment

Working...
              X