Sanders' Corsair Project Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanders' Corsair Project Photos

I went to Sanders' website to see if there were any recent photos of Furias and learned they've started a Corsair project:

In some of the photos, Furias is visible, too.

Re: Sanders' Corsair Project Photos

Great you got some shots to share. Can't wait to see it flying.

Thanks

Comment

Looking in the Sanders hangar is like when you were a little kid and you got to look in another kids toy box.

Comment

In one of the pictures Furias has the canopy open and in another one its closed so at least i'd assume it's not just sitting there and hopefully being worked on. A good sign i say
        Reno from '99 to '22

Comment

Originally posted by GRNDP51 View Post
          In one of the pictures Furias has the canopy open and in another one its closed so at least i'd assume it's not just sitting there and hopefully being worked on. A good sign i say
          I hope that's a good sign... but this gave me an awful flashback. The last time we were comparing of the look of an airplane's canopy from one picture to another in this forum, it was the Galloping Ghost.

Comment

What a sad state of affairs is Furias. It sits off to the side ignored. It is twisted, scraped, wingless and bent beyond quick and inexpensive repair. The owner has chosen to focus his resources on a two seater Fury project for now and has committed to no further work on the racer in the near future. Don't tell me this racin' stuff is affordable.

Comment

Originally posted by Sneauxman View Post
              What a sad state of affairs is Furias. It sits off to the side ignored. It is twisted, scraped, wingless and bent beyond quick and inexpensive repair. The owner has chosen to focus his resources on a two seater Fury project for now and has committed to no further work on the racer in the near future. Don't tell me this racin' stuff is affordable.
              Wow... is that true? Last I'd heard, we could expect to see Furias at RENO this year????
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

The airplane know as Furias, will probably never race again. I was at the Sanders 10 days ago, Korey Wells , said their effort's were focused on Chuck Greenhill's other projects.
                It's a shame I watched them build her, and was at qualifying this year.
                Matt Jackson said she was sweet, the aircraft was beautiful.
                I wish she could have run on Sunday, she was pretty fast!
                Warbirds45

Comment

Originally posted by Warbirds45 View Post
                  The airplane know as Furias, will probably never race again. I was at the Sanders 10 days ago, Korey Wells , said their effort's were focused on Chuck Greenhill's other projects.
                  It's a shame I watched them build her, and was at qualifying this year.
                  Matt Jackson said she was sweet, the aircraft was beautiful.
                  I wish she could have run on Sunday, she was pretty fast!
                  Warbirds45
                  I wish she was flying sunday too! Was a good year for seafurys!
                  D Abshier

Comment

Working...
                  X