Shake up in the works?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shake up in the works?

For the last several days I have been hearing some rumors, and now today Facebook seems to confirm that some changes are going on with a certain purple feline racer and her caretakers.

If it's true, a tip of the hat and thanks to those who put out a lot of effort over the last several seasons. I hope that you can look back and be proud of your contributions and hard work.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    Last edited by Big_Jim; 10-25-2012, 09:55 AM.

Re: Shake up in the works?

I heard something also, it will be interesting to see if my source was right.

Comment

Ok .., details???

Comment

Please -- I don't do Facebook...

Comment

Yes, Please elaborate......... I do not subscribe to "wastebook" either.

Comment

A post from Scott Lister....

"Hey Bear fans, it has been decided the owner of this fine machine wanted some changes. The change is letting go Super Dave, Keith and Robby. Without Dave, the entire volunteer crew are also going. It has been a great 11 year ride for me! I don't know the status of the Bear or even if she's going to race next year? If she does, I wish nothing but the best for her and her new crew.

I'm going sailing:-)"

Followed by a post from Chris Langham....

"When its time to go its time to go. The Fans are the Best, hanging out watching as we try and make the show. You are all to be given a round of applause for being by us. We would never have worked so hard if it wasn't for all of you, to see her fly is amazing not only for you the fans but for us the crew. I hope the Bear will continue to fly and all the hope a wishes we all have will continue."

Comment

Thanks Brad...

Comment

Geez . Business as usual . Crew always quit/fired, etc..,

Comment

Ummn... so much for keeping something "under my hat".... I'd been told there was some hope that this might "blow over"....

Guess not....
                  Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Big trucks backed up to the doors with ramps down.

Comment

Maybe more homebuilts will make up the unlimited class in the future afterall that is what airracing use to be.
                      Lockheed Bob

Comment

Originally posted by beachboss View Post
                        Big trucks backed up to the doors with ramps down.
                        Huh? Where did you get that?

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar View Post
                          Ummn... so much for keeping something "under my hat".... I'd been told there was some hope that this might "blow over"....

Guess not....

I thank you for doing that anyway Wayne, and you where sure correct on how this would come out.

Didn't know about Scotty's spacebook post, don't do that crap. A little surprised to see it reposted here, guess I shouldn't be.

Welcome to "Big time Air Racing, as the propeller turns." It is what it is, and will be what it will be. Should be interesting, if it does happen, didn't work out so well last time it was tried.

Comment

Originally posted by Dialtapper View Post
                            I thank you for doing that anyway Wayne, and you where sure correct on how this would come out.

Didn't know about Scotty's spacebook post, don't do that crap. A little surprised to see it reposted here, guess I shouldn't be.

Welcome to "Big time Air Racing, as the propeller turns." It is what it is, and will be what it will be. Should be interesting, if it does happen, didn't work out so well last time it was tried.
                            You know where our pit is Chris. I'm sure you are welcome to help come help us blow a bigger tailwind on our airplane.

Comment

Not enough Plugs, Coils, Leads, or Hot Dripping oil on a Griffon to keep Dialtapper happy, Without those there isn't enough Guiness in the world to keep his normal cheerful friendly disposition in stellar shape...........

J/K

Comment

Working...
                              X