Purpose Built Racers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purpose Built Racers

Does anyone have any definitive information on Rod Lewis' plans for American Spirit? I know that there was talk about finishing it up to challenge speed records but it would be great to see it as the unlimited racer Dave Cornell intended it to be.
    It appears that circumstances not really related to racing have cost us at least one super project in Shockwave. It would be very sad to find that American Spirit is headed down the same road.

Re: Purpose Built Racers

Originally posted by kenf View Post
    Does anyone have any definitive information on Rod Lewis' plans for American Spirit? I know that there was talk about finishing it up to challenge speed records but it would be great to see it as the unlimited racer Dave Cornell intended it to be.
    It appears that circumstances not really related to racing have cost us at least one super project in Shockwave. It would be very sad to find that American Spirit is headed down the same road.
    American Spirit is being actively worked on. They have made a lot of progress on it over the last year and a half and some of the Bear crew mentioned that after the races this year, they were jumping right back on it again.

Comment

What is the story with Shockwave?? I've not heard anything about it for a long time...

Neal

Comment

While were talking about this, what about Wild Fire, will it ever show?
        Ron

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Lewark View Post
          While were talking about this, what about Wild Fire, will it ever FLY AGAIN?
          Ron
          Fixed....

Comment

Originally posted by Race5 View Post
            American Spirit is being actively worked on. They have made a lot of progress on it over the last year and a half and some of the Bear crew mentioned that after the races this year, they were jumping right back on it again.
            I shot these at the races. I was talking with someone who said it might fly in 2 years or so.

Will

Comment

Working...
            X