Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Caption Contest?

Hey guys,

Your caption contest a few months back was really entertaining. Have you thought of hosting another one? Even if there's no booty, it's still fun to see everyones creativity.

btw, what's the story behind the pic of the original contest?

Re: New Caption Contest?

Originally posted by Eric J.
    Hey guys,

Your caption contest a few months back was really entertaining. Have you thought of hosting another one? Even if there's no booty, it's still fun to see everyones creativity.

btw, what's the story behind the pic of the original contest?
    Hi Eric, That's a good question and the answer is probably yes but it'll be a bit before we can get to it.

Our schedule for attending events this year is at least one a month between now and October and that doesn't leave a lot of time to mess with the details that need to be handled so we don't do what *I* always seem to do with contests here and get waaaaay behind on all the stages of same.

At present, we have about 9 people who contribute content to the site and one people who can make pages for the site.. which is me. Not complaining, it's what I like to do (well.. actually taking the pictures is a lot more fun than doing anythign with them :-0)

We still have a few copies of Xtreme to give away and some other goodies in the goodie drawer but I don't want to start something until I can make sure I'll be available and ready to get it done. Along with the stuff we will generate from the shows we're going to hit this year, there are a couple (at least) really ripe stories that we're working on that I think you'll enjoy.

On top of all of this, I'm moving again, back to Portland and it's going to shoot me for about at least a week while I do that.

So the short answer is.. (do we ever do short answeres here?? Have I been hanging around with DaBear too much ?? )

Yes, we'll have the contest again, or we can throw up some "unofficial" one's here on the board that don't take any time to create/manage...

To be completely honest.. I think I've completely forgotten how I wrote up the forms for the first one and would have to relearn the process again to get that thing going <g> I learn something new every day.. unfortunately, it seems I forget two things every day.. At this rate, by the time I'm 60, I'll be a total idiot!! But happy in my ignorance.

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
    X