Thanks Wayne for all you have done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Wayne for all you have done

I finally had the extreme pleasure to meet the mover of electrons at Reno this year. He was out to look at the Stinson SR9F we brought to the heritage exhibit. What a truly awesome man! I had so much fun talking to him, I think he thinks I am a nutcase. Thank you Wayne for this forum, and you made my Reno experience one I will never forget!
    Your friend
    Art Scholl's Mechanic

Re: Thanks Wayne for all you have done

Originally posted by hotrods55@hughe View Post
    I finally had the extreme pleasure to meet the mover of electrons at Reno this year. He was out to look at the Stinson SR9F we brought to the heritage exhibit. What a truly awesome man! I had so much fun talking to him, I think he thinks I am a nutcase. Thank you Wayne for this forum, and you made my Reno experience one I will never forget!
    Your friend
    Art Scholl's Mechanic
    Hey, the pleasure and honor was mine and I'm truly humbled by your comments. We, (Big AL and I) had a great time with you guys, I'll always treasure the F-22 hat! I wish we'd have had more time to spend! I'm going to try to do RENO the same way next year, I actually had more fun getting around in the pits, giving folks rides and visiting with old and new friends than I do going out to the pylons every day. I only went out one half day this year... No way my old body can get around that far and wide without the aid of a machine..!

Thank you for the extremely kind words! Would love to sit and swap more stories sometime!!!
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Yes, thank you Wayne for all you do and making this site happen. I really appreciate it!

Jeffe

Comment

+1000

'71 S.D.1000, '85-'91,'94',95,'97-'99,'02,'04,'06,'08,'10,'13,'14 NCAR.

Comment

Yup, thanks Wayne! This forum is a life-saver for this aviation junkie.

"If lovin' prop-wash is wrong..........I don't wanna be right"...sing it now,everybody.

Comment

You guys really do humble me! I'm really nothing special, just a guy with an idea a long time ago and the perseverance to keep at the dream.. I don't have enough energy to produce this site like we used to, and how I really would like to now, but THANKS TO YOU GUYS... the site is still a success because of what YOU GUYS bring to it!!!!

So really, go look in the mirror and thank yourselves... not kidding!

This year has really proven that Air Race fans are the BEST FANS and I'm proud to be able to give you guys & gals a place to get-together and enjoy the off-season of our sport!

Thank YOU!
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
            X