Anyone Have Sunday Gold Video?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Have Sunday Gold Video?

I was fortunate enough to catch the Sunday Gold unlimited final via live stream on the weeb but I'm wondering if anyone has/or plans to post HD video on either YouTube or Vimeo?

I'm sure it will be up eventually but if anyone has a link to share, thanks in advance.

Don

Re: Anyone Have Sunday Gold Video?

Originally posted by CRJpilot View Post
    I was fortunate enough to catch the Sunday Gold unlimited final via live stream on the weeb but I'm wondering if anyone has/or plans to post HD video on either YouTube or Vimeo?

I'm sure it will be up eventually but if anyone has a link to share, thanks in advance.

Don
    Don, send me a PM

Comment

Go to "liveairshowtv.com" for all the latest news and videos about the air races.

Comment

Originally posted by beachboss View Post
        Go to "liveairshowtv.com" for all the latest news and videos about the air races.
        I did but would love to see a replay of the whole race in it's entirety.

Thanks. . .

Don

Comment

Can I second his request?

I was at the races through Saturday and was watching the live stream from the west coast and right when they come down the chute . . .

My wife wants to FaceTime with the kids since they are on the east coast and I had to jump off the stream. I'm trying to convince myself that I made the right decision.

Thanks for the help.

Kevin

Comment

Happy wife, happy life. You did just fine. Most all races will be on youtube I bet

Comment

Working...
            X